This post is linked to DK's A.W.E.D Menu page A Worldly Epicurean Delight (A.W.E.D) is an event started by DK @ Chef In You ,where in every month a new Cuisine is chosen and all of us get a chance to cook and showcase the different recipes from that cuisine. This months theme is Vegetarian dishes from Mexico! Stop by for a visit and link up your dish!
All right y'all, here's my entree video and recipe for the Real Women of Philadelphia Video Host Challenge. Now it's time to get in the kitchen for the last video...dessert!
|Cookin with Philadelphia Brand Cream Cheese and Kraft Cooking Creme Santa Fe Blend|
Taco Bar Tuesdays are so much fun at my house! Everyone gets in on the act making their own tostadas and tacos. It only takes 10 minutes to make your own corn chips and tostada shells, and I can tell you it's well worth the time! Complemented by the cream cheese guacamole, they are fresh, crisp and delicious!!
- Prep time: 15 minutes
- Cook time: 15 minutes
- Total time: 30 minutes |
- Servings: 6
- 2 Hass avocados
- 1/2 block Philadelphia Brand Cream Cheese
- 1/4 tsp. of garlic salt
- 1/4 tsp. of black pepper
- 1/4 tsp. of fresh chopped cilantro
- 1 lime juiced
- 1 16 ounce vegetarian refried beans
- 1 4 ounce can diced green chilies
- 1/2 cup(s) of Santa Fe Blend Cooking Creme
- 1/2 cup(s) of Kraft Four Cheese Blend
- 1 package corn tortillas
- 3 1/2 cup(s) of vegetable oil
- 1 tsp. of sea salt to taste
- 1 head bib lettuce