Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Colorado Sunrise and Sunset photos and a update from a busy Blogger & Mom

Colorado Sunrise and Sunset photos and a update from a busy Blogger & Mom

Sunrise from my front window...Conifer, CO  Mountains

I wanted to let you all know that I've been working diligently on several cooking videos for Kraft, experimenting with the new Philadelphia flavored Cooking Cremes.  The Cremes are absolutely delicious and I can't wait to share my new recipes and videos with you. 

It's been so crazy at my house the last two weeks trying to balance the kids school and homework, my job and keeping the house in order plus making all these videos!  I'll try to post all 6 videos and recipes as soon as possible!  Until then here are a few beautiful photos of the morning and evening skies this week in Colorado!



Sunset over Denver, CO skyline


Flying Dolphin Cloud....C470 highway....Denver CO

Happy Cooking Everyone
 Print Friendly and PDF

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful sunrise and sunset Rebecka. I look forward to the videos. Have a great rest of the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Gloria! The sky is so beautiful in Colorado this time of year! Purple Mountains Majesty!!

    I'm very excited to share my videos, hopefully I'll get them up by the end of the week! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful views! Imagine waking up to a view like this and enjoying another lovely view in the late evening! I only get to see these views from the TV screen! Lucky you! I know how crazy life can be with school-going kids and housework and a job too! At least I'm out of work now, so that is definitely a plus in a way! Good luck with your videos. Looking forward to them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous pictures! Still miss Colorado.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Joy, Living in the CO mountains is wonderful but I know Malaysia is beautiful too! I also loved living in the tropical climate of Florida. I miss the beach and animal life.

    Biren, Hi Chickie!! Nice to see you! I'll be posting some pics of the snow this morning as soon as I get done with the last 2 cooking videos this week...Whew! I'm ready to take a break from video contests for a while...xoxo

    ReplyDelete

♥I really appreciate your comments♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BlogWithIntegrity.com