Thursday, January 12, 2012

Kraft Philadelphia Indulgence

Dark Chocolate Nilla Nanners

Kraft has just released their newest and most decadent  product yet... Philadelphia Indulgence! It comes in three flavors, Milk Chocolate, Dark Chocolate and White Chocolate.  Available is most stores, this is a must try product!

Spoon it straight from the tub and spread this creamy goodness on just about anything you can imagine.  Here are a few of my creations! By the way, my favorite is the White Chocolate with pretzels!  YUM!

Milk Chocolate Almond Popcorn



White Chocolate with Salted Pretzels
Print Friendly and PDF

2 comments:

  1. Great ideas... I'll have to look for this next time I go to the store. Would be great for quick, last-minute treats. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Adele, So nice to see you today!! They've just been released and I was only able to find them at Safeway! I hope you can find some and give it a try. They would be great to serve as dessert to last minute guests! Have a great day~

    ReplyDelete

♥I really appreciate your comments♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BlogWithIntegrity.com